1. Your refer to your french bulldog as your baby and to yourself as their ‘mom’ or ‘dad’.
2. Things that are normally for human children are now completely normal for your french bulldogs as well…
3. …because you consider your french bulldog your child… an integral member of your family, not just your ‘pet’.
4. No matter where you are, no matter what streets you have to cross, if you see a french bulldog you MUST say hello to him.
5. French bulldogs flock to you as if they innately understand that you are a crazy french bulldog person.
6. This is your life goal.
7. You are a hit with every french bulldog you meet.
8. You have trouble finding a significant other because nobody is as great as your french bulldog.
9. This is your ideal family dinner.
10. You’ve skipped going out tons of times because leaving your french bulldog is too painful.
11. You spend tons of money on french bulldog toys and beds that either get destroyed or remain unused.
12. You get REALLY excited when the weekend comes so you can spend all of your time with your french bulldogs.
13. Some people have names picked out for their children. You have names picked out for your future french bulldogs.
14. So even though people might think you’re a little nuts…
15. …it doesn’t matter, because know you’re great!