Bulldogs are incredible dogs because they are great with kids and they are a very laid-back dog breed. The perfect day for a bulldog is a brief walk followed by a nice nap and that’s a good thing if you prefer calm and gentle dogs.
They are the 5th most popular breed in North America and sports teams have chosen the Bulldog more than any other breed because they are born winners and who doesn’t love to cheer to “Go Bulldogs!!”. Here are 15 things every Bulldog owner knows but maybe you didn’t.
1) They are awesome with children and have enough patience to put up with anything.
2) They don’t do well in airplanes so get ready for road trips!
3) They can rule a skateboard faster than anyone we know.
4) Some Bulldogs do get big but that just means there will more of them to cuddle with.
5) Bulldogs are not very good swimmers and will drop like a weight if you don’t put a life vest.
6) Everybody loves their big, slobbery kisses.
7) Flatulence and Bulldogs go hand in hand. Oh the farts…
8) They’ll snore but watching cuteness sleep makes up for it.
9) Bulldogs can get a little lazy at times so eating while laying down comes in handy.
10) They don’t nap all the time and many times just like to hang out and let loose.
11) They like to nap anywhere and everywhere.
12) They are obedient and loyal and even the Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, has one of his own.
13) Bulldogs look perfect in almost any Halloween costume and they’ll be proud to wear it.
14) Did I mention they love to nap? They look so adorable then they sleep you’ll feel like taking a picture every time.
Bonus) Nobody looks cuter with wrinkles than a baby Bulldog. You’ll want to hug them forever!
If you have or have had the pleasure of owning a Bulldog, you’ll probably agree that these are all good reasons for owning one even if some reasons are funny. If are looking for a dog, consider a Bulldog as a possible choice and do your research. I’m sure you’ll agree they make awesome pets.